This postseason, SETN Preps will have March Madness in November!
Do you think you can pick a better bracket than Chandler, Chris, or Jon? Then sign up! It’s ust that simple!
Create an account on Challonge at the link below:
When the brackets are released Saturday, you will be able to make picks for every bracket and every classification! Brackets will go live Monday November 2 at 12 PM CT/1 PM ET. From there you will be able to pick one full bracket for each classification!
The Brackets will close on Friday at 12 PM CT/1 PM ET (unless there are Thursday game scheduled, in which case, the closing time would be 4 PM CT/5 PM ET on that Thursday).
THE WINNER WILL BE FEATURED ON OUR WEBSITE AND WILL RECEIVE A SPECIAL PRIZE!
- Each pick is worth points. Each round those points are doubled. (1st = 1 point, 2nd = 2 points, 3rd = 4 points, etc.)
- The winner will be the person who accumulates the most points in a single bracket. (Possible high score 80 points for a perfect bracket)
- The winner will be the high point total from any classification, not the combined point of a single person with multiple brackets.
- The Division II-A and II-AA brackets together will count as one bracket. The point totals will be combined in order to have the same point total and same number of picks as the Division I brackets, which have 32 in each classification.
- The Division II-AAA Bracket point total will be tripled as to remain fair since only 8 teams make up this bracket. Quadrupling this bracket would give the same point totals and picks as Division I brackets, but picking in an 8-team bracket is significantly easier than a 32-team bracket, so we triple this to keep the playing field fair.
- If there is a tie in regards to point totals, the following tiebreakers will be implemented:
- The person with the most brackets filled out will be declared the winner.
- If these is still a tie, the person with the highest point total across all the brackets they filled out will be declared the winner.
- If there is still a tie in regards to tiebreaker No. 2, the person with the most champions picked correctly will be declared the winner.
- If there is still a tie after tiebreaker No. 3, the winner will be decided by a coin flip.
- Challonge only allows a person to fill out one bracket per classification per account. If you wish to use another account to fill out more brackets, you may do so. If it comes to a tiebreaker, you will have to use the picks made with the account that is in the tiebreaker.
- IF THERE IS A BYE IN THE BRACKET, YOU HAVE TO PICK THE TEAM WITH THE BYE. IF YOU SELECT THE BYE, YOU WILL LOSE THE POINTS THAT COME FROM PICKING THE TEAM WITH THE BYE.
- Once the brackets are closed on either the Friday or Thursday mentioned above the rules, no changes will be made. However, SETN Preps may make a Second Chance Bracket starting with the Quarterfinal round, and that will be a seperate competition from this bracket challenge.
- For any questions or comments on the Bracket Challenge please comment on this post or email us at SETNPreps@gmail.com.